AMV by SPIRITNEVERDIE

« Older   Newer »
Vegeta-4x4
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 13:36

Bravo Stratos!

Molto simpatico l'amv. :sisi:
hai fatto bene a provare cose nuove... anche se come "stile" preferisco il vecchio stratos... ovvero l'action! :XD:

SPIRITNEVERDIE
view post Posted on 22/6/2009, 16:43

we ragazzi ho finito un nuovo amv !! l'anime è CLANNAD e la canzone si chiama
YOU canata YURIA (da cui ho preso il nome dell'amv xd) cmq spero di trasmmettervi qualcosa mentre lo guardate.
grazie a Nadia.Blander,Viper (per adesso ricordo solo voi xd) di avermi fatto da beta tester

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...fo.php?v=169440

simofc90
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 13:44

Il video non mi è piaciuto partendo dal fatto che non amo i video che riusano sigle degli anime... ma a parte questo andiamo ad analizzare tutti quelli che secondo me sono errori molto fastidiosi.
Il video parte abbastanza bene, anche se la colorazione del blu e il glow sono un po' troppo pesanti, parte la scena della bambina che corre nel campo ed è uno sparaflah di colori impressionante in pratica in tutto il video O_O. Mi sai hai esagerato abbastanza nel settagio dei levels e del contrasto, stessa cosa per i blur (sopratutto i linear), usati come transizione all'inizio per esempio, la regola base è che i linear e i radial blur si usano quando anche l'immagine si muove, altrimenti non ha molto senso.
Il video prosegue nello stesso modo con transizioni da zoom andandosi a focalizzare in punti vuoti e usando una specie di effetto terremoto (tipo a 00:47,:49,:50) troppo forte e così innaturale.
Ad un minuto di nuovo glow (se non sbaglio il dream) e levels a manetta, zoom innaturali dove l'immagine si sgrana, rovinandola, e forse qui era il momento di usare un po' di blur... insoma nell'intero video ci sono problemi di colorazioni, movimenti di telecamera e gestione degli effetti più in generale.
Oltretutto non mi sembra abbia un tema particolare o una scelta delle immagini coerente, prima scene lente poi scene d'azione e di sport O_o, e se aveva un tema non l'ho sicuramente colto.
Insomma più di un 2/5 non penso di potertelo dare, farai meglio la prossima volta. :\

Se posso citare kramer queste sono le regole generali per un buon compositing:
CITAZIONE
Perspective:
When compositing a scene, you want to consider the perspective of your plate (raw footage) and carefully mix elements that align with your shot. A major perspective conflict can be a give-away that your shot was poorly composited.

Esthetics (aesthetics):
Make it look cool. Keep an eye on your composition and balance the elements in your scene evenly. Look at the composite as a whole and not just the area you are working on.

Randomize:
The world is unpredictable so you want to use variations in your compositing work. One example is when creating an army of soldiers from a small group of extras. It is important to offset the individuals by time and space so they do not look mechanically duplicated. This is also important when adding muzzle flashes and ricochets. Don’t just reuse the same muzzle fire or ricochet, use multiple clips and alter the size and rotation so that your mind doesn’t pick up on the pattern of similarity.

Feathering:
The way elements are blended in a scene is a top priority. Feathering is a great way to blend multiple elements together in a scene as well as performing a subtle light wrap. But don’t overuse the light wrap!

Environment:
When you composite an element in your scene, ask yourself how would this affect the surrounding environment? When an explosion goes off, does it leave a hole or burn marks? Does the bright light cast on the walls around it? Be creative and think of clever ways to make your fx elements blend with the real world. You should also consider on-set action for planned visual effects. Having real interaction in your scene goes a long way to sell a shot like pillows on a couch being shot-up by a machine gun. A simple string works well to ‘toss’ the pillows around as they are blown away.

Color:
Matching color and light are essential to photo realistic compositing. Obviously you want the fx elements to match the color of the scene but you also want to match the contrast level too. Be mindful of the light direction in your scene and be sure to use elements that cooperate.

Timing:
There is a rhythm to cinema and visual effects. There is action and reaction. Let your shot flow and unfold. If you force things to happen in a short amount of time, the shot may turn out mechanical and choppy.

Feel free to expand on these ideas and continue to create impressive visual effects. In the mind of an artist nothing is ever “perfect”, but I like to think of the word as an verb for a work in progress as we attempt to ‘perfect’ the art.

SPIRITNEVERDIE
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 15:37

vabbe simo i gusti so gusti a me piace come è venuto se a te nn piace ciccia xdxd

simofc90
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 16:03

ah sìsì

view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 17:41

Bimbosp

Group:
Admin

Secondo me è uscito bene anche se poteva uscire meglio. Certi tagli dovevano essere fatti meglio, non seguivi bene la velocità della canzone in alcuni punti e alcuni zoom sembravano troppo meccanici. Per il resto a me però è piaciuto. :|

Web  Top
SPIRITNEVERDIE
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 23:28

grazie mirko e simo ho apprezzato molto i vostri commenti cosi per le prossime volte sò come posso migliorare ancora

157 replies since 20/5/2007, 16:27   133 views